Sunday, July 6, 2008

Adyson "s Baptism Day






























































































What a wonderful day! Everyone from our little family was there. We missed some of our extended family Grandma and Grandpa Massey, Uncle Ronnie and Andy and Kerri. Aunt Bobbie and Kelly were able to be there. Adyson looked so cute and I think she just glowed! I love the pictures of her and her dad! I felt bad because I didn't get a picture of the wonderful lady that put everything all together. She looked beautiful and did such a great job! Aleisa is a very special person and daughter to me! I hope Adyson records her feelings from this day. I had to get a picture of the desert's and am hoping Aleisa will record her cookie recipe on our family blog! I had to get a picture of Kenzie and Cameron eating all the ranch dip that was their favorate even over the cookies and cakes!








No comments: