Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday






















We like to fondue on Super bowl Sunday. We made a broth and oil fondue for Shrimp, chicken and salmon. We also made a cheese fondue for bread and veg. But the favorite was the chocolate fountain. Stockton like pretending he was drinking the chocolate from the fountain. But we ended it when Skyler actually did drink the chocolate from the fountain likely we were done anyway. McKenzie thought this was a dream come true she said she wanted to take a bath in it.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yes it was a super BOWEL day!

kelli said...

hey its carrie i was wondering if you were going to put that link to go to print the cupons let us know when u do thanks.

Doris Siwicki said...

You guys have so much fun ,I could almost taste that chocolate fondue fountain mmmmm good.I agree with McKenzie . And how nice are those cakes .I have to go to bed will look into your other blogs on my weekend off .I'm so not tired .

Unknown said...

Carrie, I have them on its at the top called Smart shoppers