Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Fifth Day in London






You know the biggest reason i keep a blog is for me. i have the worst memory. Because i didn't write down what we did each day I am already forgetting. Sometimes i think they blog can seem superficial because the outside world is looking in. I have been thinking about making it private because why bore the rest of the world with the things you do in your life. But i think it is fun for my grand kids so I do it I apologize to the rest of the world.

But back to trying to think what i did the fifth day. By my pictures I think we went to Hamilton court and Windsor Palace. This was actually one of my favorate things to do. I loved the little village around Windsor Palace. I loved loved the gardens of Hamilton. You can see them on my garden blog. Ok it going to take me a couple of days to figure our what we did day six

Another day of blessings!

No comments: