Sunday, November 14, 2010

July 2010




Okay I am going to try and catch up here. Here were the highlights of July. I got to take a three day class from Sharon Zambito and Jennifer Dontz both have been on the Ultimate Cake off. I had most of Sharon's DVD's. I didn't know as much about Jennifer but I have learned to love her! She is one of the most helpful people in the industry. They both are amazing. The class was in Mainstee Michigan. I had never been to this state I got to see quit a bit because I flew to Travers City and than I had to drive about an hour to get to my distination. I stayed in a Cabin on Jennifer's property. It was beautiful.


We celebrated the 24th of July was pioneer day watching the fireworks at Thanksgiving Pointe
I couldn't believe how cold it was

Another day of blessings!

No comments: