Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Great Weekend



















































It was a busy week. I came back from vacation and brought pirate stuff back for the grandsons. It was good to see them!


Someone has been stealing my green eggs? I wonder who? Mckenzie loves to wear my jewelry and my shoes when she comes over
I was surprised to see how my roses where doing.

I started the weekend by trimming my box wood. Couldn't believe it took me three hours to do this and dead head the rose bush in the half circle.

Brandi and I went to the Envision Ball. It was fun to dress up and spend the evening with friends.

I made sugar cookies for my brokers and ice cream cake for my family. I got lots of love from four of my grand children. We are looking forward to a fun week celebrating the Fourth of July.

1 comment:

Crowther family said...

Oh green eggs!! Thank you for all the green eggs....