Thursday, June 5, 2008

Laramie Thinking of You


This morning I was getting ready to have the carpets cleaned down stairs. I knew there was one pile that Laramie had left in his closet over a year ago. I had at first thought he would come back and get his things. Of couse now we know he will no be back to get them. It is getting close to a year now since he past. I somehow had hoped the pile would disappear. This morning I had the courage to go through it. It was hard seeing his old high school football jersey. Looking at the books he had "Huckleberry Fin" , "I am Cheese" some of his old scriptures. I packed everything up but I couldn't part with his favorate brown jacket.


Why am I posting this? It is just a way to keep from loosing his memories and hope that he knows we loved him.

2 comments:

Crowther family said...

Thank you! I dont think he will ever be forgotten. I think about him every single day!! You are the best...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I just broke down into tears! I sure miss him like crazy! I actually keep a pile of stuff he gave me and wrote to me. Thats stuff I would always keep! I remember his brown jacket. He wore it everyday it seemed like. Oh how I miss him!