Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged

8 shows I like to watch

CNBC (It really is good)
The Biggest Looser
prison Break
Amazing Cakes (wish they didn't just do reruns)
Gardner's Diary
48 hours
CSI NY
CSI Los Vegas

8 things I did yesterday
Got up at 4:30
Drove an hour to the airport
Had to wait an over lay for 3 hours
Had to set on the run way for 1.5 waiting for them to fix the plane
Played pumpkin head with Skyler on the plane (new card game we made up)
Give Mckenzie lots of loves
Worked on an Afghan I am making
Made omelets for dinner (to tired to cook)

8 Favorite Places to eat
Apple Spice Junction
Grinders
Tuscany
Tepanyakis
Macaroni Grill
Olive Garden
Smitys
Paradise

8 Things I am looking forward to

My trip to New York next year with Stockton, Adyson and my sister (hopefully)
Girls night out with my three daughters
Thanksgiving and time with my family
The Holidays and the time with my family
The market to get better
Taking more cooking and cake decorating classes
Finishing my first large Afghan
Decorating for the Holidays

8 Things on my wish list
More time with my family
My family to be healthy
My family to always have employment
The market to get better
To be able to retire someday
To learn to spend less
To exercise and eat healthy
To be a better person

8 people I tag
Doris
Karen
I don't know 8 people that blog, I like hagging out with the younger generation.

2 comments:

Crowther family said...

You forgot to mention that really great breakfeast we had at Mcdonalds!!!!

Laurie said...

I am so with you on the amazing cakes show, I get so tired of seeing reruns I don't watch it alot!