Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Aleisa! Actually her birthday isn't until tomorrow but Daison suggested I bring the cake to her a day early. You know Moms sometimes just don't get the opportunities to indulge our girly side. I thought I would make her a really girly cake! This is our Vickie cake all dressed up. The Vickie cake is a chocolate cake with whipped cream filling. Usually we but chocolate butter cream on for frosting but this time I iced the cake with a butter cream icing and than I put chocolate fondant over the cake. The shoes are chocolate. The flowers and beads are fondant. Aleisa is a great daughter in law and I can hardly wait for our girls night out this month! Check out http://sweetsugarmamascakery.blogspot.com for more pictures.

1 comment:

Crowther family said...

I love this one. You did a great Job!!