Thursday, February 18, 2010

A weekend of growth

I went out to the basin to see my parents this weekend. Can you believe I forgot my camera. I wished I would have had it. My dad was sick with a cold. I spent Friday with my sister Vickie and Barbara and my brother Twain visiting with our parents. Saturday Barbara and Mom and I went to Neola to visit an Aunt and Uncle. I learned that I had a great great great great grandfather who was a stone cutter for the Salt Lake Temple and had 7 wives and 46 children. All 7 wives had their own home. Can't imagine? I also learned I had a great great great grandmother who walked accross the plains at the age of 7 hearding calves. My Gavin is 8 today I can't imagine him having to do that nor any of my grand children.

I came home Sunday and made the grand kids a little Valentine present it was fun to see them on Monday . I love visting my grand children.

No comments: